Cuong Dieu

Advance Photography Studio (AD530) course at NYCCT/CUNY

Monday, October 02, 2006

Best Photo. Tourist. Point of View


I really love this composition. The first thing draw my attention is the way use of complimentary color (blue and orange). It gives me a feeling of warm and friendly neighbor at this block. Shooting from a low angle to show the beauty of this building and surrounding area. This photography really capture the beauty of this area such as small and tall building, church, fruit store and nearby services.

4 Comments:

Blogger Riz said...

I really like this image because of the colors. It does make the area seem homey and open. I like the nice contrast of the building color and the skylight.

2:32 PM  
Blogger andrew said...

I like this picture because of colors of the building and the sky. The building’s structure and warm color make me feel good and comfortable. Your choice of an angle also make it better.

7:22 PM  
Blogger mili said...

I like the perspective of this picture because in non-symetrical. The angle which it was taken really capture the concept of the tourist point of view.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Limor Garfinkle said...

I liked this image for the same reasons as the photographer. I think that the colors are very essencial for the feel it gives of welcoming a tourist.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home